DO I HAVE A GOOD RESORT OR CRUISE SHIP INJURY CASE? WHAT IS MY RESORT OR CRUISE SHIP INJURY CASE WORTH? WHAT IS THE VALUE OF MY RESORT OR CRUISE SHIP INJURY CASE?
The best way for us to answer these questions is to learn enough about your case so as to be able to advise you. One FREE consultation phone call is usually enough to tell us whether your case is strong enough for us to pursue. In order to best maximize your call, gather relevant documents you can find, such as accident reports, insurance policies, photos, and information about the person, company or group that caused the injury, and then give us a call. In the event your injuries prevent you from traveling to our office, we can make home or hospital visits as necessary. Then, call us. We usually follow up that call with a no-obligation, no cost, review of your medical records, along with other potentially relevant documents. The reality, though, is that each case is different, and no lawyer can precisely predict the value of a particular case, especially at its early stages. However, due to our experience in personal injury, negligence and malpractice cases, we typically are able to provide a good estimated value range for each case after we have gained familiarity with it.
At Peter M. Commette, P.A., our litigation experience includes vacation resort injuries and wrongful death cases such as:
• Swimming pool injuries
• Diving and snorkeling injuries
• Boating (motor and sail), jet skiing, and waverunner accidents
• Accidents from resort personnel encouraging over-drinking, encouraging activities unsafe for those who have been over-served, serving underage minors, and, generally, dram shop act violations
• Abduction, kidnapping, missing persons, false imprisonment, drugging drinks, sexual assault injuries; we handled one sad case in which a travel writer befriended a bar tender at an all exclusive resort in the Caribbean, resulting in a multi-million settlement to her bereaved parents
• Injuries from failure to provide adequate security and failure to provide adequately trained security
At Peter M. Commette, P.A., we represent people who have suffered injuries due to negligence at hotels, motels, and resorts in South Florida and the Caribbean. We are aggressive advocates who work hard to help our clients get the medical care and compensation they need to rebuild their lives.