Auto accidents in Florida can have devastating effects on anyone. Not understanding the legal landscape of auto accidents can leave you footing the bill for an accident you had little to nothing to do with. Avoid these type of problems when suffering an auto accident by contacting the Law Offices of Peter M. Commette, P.A. Our team of professional, bar experienced attorneys will be able to navigate the legal waters of Florida to get you the compensation you deserve. Don’t let the stress of an auto accident thwart you from pursuing legal action. Let the professionals at the Law Offices of Peter M. Commette, P.A. take the lionshare of work and represent your best interests in a court of law.
Inadequate security or negligent security cases involve the failure of business proprietors, such as mall and shopping center operators, apartment and residential rental housing owners, hotels and motels, restaurants, pharmacies, bars, etc., to implement reasonable and ordinary security measures for the protection of their customers from crime when necessary for the protection of the customers.
Possession of Premises
Within the context of premises liability, a person “possesses” land or premises when:
- The person is in occupation of the land with intent to control it;
- The person has been in occupation of land with intent to control it; or
- The person is entitled to immediate occupation of the land, if no other person is in possession as just defined.
Overview of Maritime – Admiralty – Marine Law
Claims arising out of defective vessels or equipment generally fall into two categories:
1) Products liability claims for injury to persons or property arising out of a dangerous or defective vessel or piece of the vessel’s equipment
2) Contractual and implied-in-law warranty claims against the manufacturer and seller of a vessel or equipment which is defective.
LICENSED FLORIDA ATTORNEY
Practicing in All Florida State and Appellate Courts and all Federal Courts in Florida: Southern District of Florida, Middle District of Florida and Northern District of Florida.
Commette Law AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
Peter M. Commette has been honored with the highest rating for legal ability and ethics (AV) by Martindale Hubbell.
Peter Commette: Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Admiralty/Maritime and Business Civil Trial Lawyer.
- Florida Business Law
- Ft Lauderdale Lawyer – SiteMap
- Marine Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Resort and Cruise Accidents
- Legal Services
- Submit A Testimonial
SERVING SOUTH FLORIDA
We are conveniently located east of I-95 and south of Davie Blvd. at 1323 Southeast 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. We provide legal representation to those victims of personal injuries and wrongful death in FL.
Free 30-minute phone consultation for personal injury case evaluations.
On Personal Injury Cases - No Recovery = No Payment Due
Florida, South Florida, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Naples, Jacksonville, Port Canaveral, Ft. Pierce, Pt. St. Lucie, Stuart, Jupiter, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, Davie, Dania, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Miami, Key West, or any of the Caribbean Islands (Grand Bahama, Nassau, Paradise Island, Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Lucia, etc.)
Peter M. Commette, P.A.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Attorney at Law - Martindale Hubbell AV Rated
Types of Cases Commette Law Handles for You:
- Personal Injury
- Admiralty/Maritime Accidents, Injuries
- Marine Warranty Issues
- Maritime Liens & Ship Mortgages
- Cruise Ship Injuries
- Recreational Boating, Snorkeling & Scuba Injuries
- Jet Ski,Waverunner, Waverider, Personal Water Craft Injuries
- Death on the High Seas Act ("DOHSA")
- Unseaworthiness, Maintenance and Cure, Jones Act, and all Seamen, Crew, Captain or Officer Claims
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Slip & Fall Injuries
- Trip & Fall Injuries
- Car Accident/Auto Accident Cases
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle and Bicycle Accidents
- Hotel and Resort Injuries
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Motel, Hotel and Resort Injuries
- Negligent Security/Lack of Security Cases
- Back/Neck/Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- School Bus Accidents
- Traumatic Head Injuries and Brain Damage
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Nursing Home Accidents
- Bedsore/Decubitis Ulcer/Pressure Ulcer Cases
- Medical Malpractice, including Birth Injuries and Wrongful Birth
- Commercial/Business/Banking Litigation